“I need to know my pets are happy when I can’t be there.”
Are you pulling long hours at work and need a qualified professional pet caregiver to come in and give your pets the attention they need and deserve by scheduling daily pet care?
Are you ready to take that much needed vacation and need pet sitting and/or cage-free boarding in a home-based, safe and casual setting? Are you going out of town on business and need all-day private doggie day care?
Welcome to Daytime Dogs and Friends LLC, a pet sitting and dog walking company in Gainesville, Florida. We serve Blues Creek, Turkey Creek, Town of Tioga, Haile Plantation, Cambridge Forrest, Jonesville, Newberry, Duck Pond neighborhood and much of the surrounding Alachua County area.
Why Choose Daytime Dogs and Friends for your pet care needs?
- Your pets will be cared for by an experienced, trustworthy, fully insured and bonded professional pet caregiver. Owner and founder Chuck Siegel and his staff have over 40 years of combined experience.
- We are locally owned and have been in business for over 7 years.
- We are dedicated to providing you the highest level of professional pet care.
- We are proud to have earned the endorsements of many local veterinarians including: Newberry Animal Hospitals, Suburban Animal Hospital, Haile Plantation Animal Clinic, Jonesville Animal Hospital and The Veterinary Center at Hunter’s Crossing.
- All of our Pet Care Specialists go through an extensive interview process and undergo criminal background checks prior to joining our team.
- We love our community and are dedicated to active community involvement and support. We are the founder and hosts of Gainesville’s “Canines and Cocktails for a Cause” a monthly fundraising event for local animal rescue organizations.
- You can contact us for pet care visits 24 hours a day seven days a week directly through our website contact form.
- We are flexible! We will always attempt to tailor our services to best meet your needs and the needs of your family pets.
- You will return home from your busy day or time away to a more relaxed, well balanced pet.